RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Game Times will be 18 minutes. Horn will sound every 2 minutes to designate shift changes.
2. Penatlies will result in PENALTY SHOTS. If a goal is scored, face off will be at center ice. If a goal isn't scored, faceoff will be on the face off dot infront of the offensive goal.
3. During Round Robin play, ties will be permitted. During the playoffs, a tie game will be decided in a shootout. One player can only shoot once unless the entire roster has already shot during a lengthy shootout.
4. Playoff Seeding will be determined by total points (2pts - win, 1pt - tie, 0pt - lose). Tie breaker will be;
a. Head to Head competition
b. Most wins.
c. Lowest GA.
d. Highest GF.
e. Coin Flip
5. Playoffs - The 5th Seed will play a 4 / 5 game. The top 4 seeded teams will play to advance to the Championship Game. The loser of the 2 vs. 3 seed game will automatically receive 3rd place.
***The tournament will be organize under a very tight schedule. Please have teams ready to start prior to the designated start time. After each game, the clock will be set for 1 minute. After the 1 minute, the next game will start.